Tarot reading is a private action and a very intuitive affair. To learn how to read tarot cards, an individual must have a basic comprehension of the tarot card meaning of each card, understand the basic character traits of individuals represented by the four tarot card suits of the Minor Arcane and should be knowledgeable about the various tarot card spreads in tarot. Here are a few basic tarot card reading instructions.
- Tarot Cards-pick one which appeals to your taste, personality and cultural background. You have got to be familiar with your preferred tarot deck. Feel the good vibes. You will discover that your tarot reading will be flowing and smooth.
- Have a basic understanding of all the tarot card meanings of the 78 cards of the tarot deck. It will be a long arduous task, but in the long term, it may be rewarding and illuminating. Interpreting tarot cards opens up your instinct and because of this leads to greater awareness of the self. It will show impacts and half hidden motives out of your control also.
- Have a tarot reading ritual. Meditate. Ask your greater self, universal knowledge or God to enlighten or disclose information that will aid you or the inquirer to resolve his or her issues. Do what feels best for you. Have brand new age music in the background, burn incense or light a candle.
- Shuffling the tarot cards. There are no hard and fast rules. You can shuffle the tarot cards and have the inquirer cut it with the left hand left brain for instinct or you allow the inquirer do both the shuffling and cutting of the tarot cards. Ensure you have clean cloth to put you tarot cards. Have tons of space to spread your cards around the table, so it will not look crowded and makes for easy and comfortable tarot reading.
- Select your tarot card spreads. Tarot reading can be made easier if you successfully select the ideal tarot layout for your unique purposes. Examples of popular tarot card spreads are Horoscope, Celtic cross, Tree of Life and Calendar. If you wish to decide on a wide time frame work for your forecast or have a general look at the many regions of an individual’s life or would rather need to have an inbuilt time and see instantly where the most meaningful and eventful moments-there are particular tarot card spreads for any particular purposes.
- Choose your signification. In a Tarot Reading, that reflects the inquirer. Signification can be selected in various ways. Request your inquirer’s birth sign and correspond it with the suitable tarot card suit.
- Aquarius, Gemini, Libra- Swords
- Virgo, Capricorn, Taurus-Pentacles
- Leo, Sagittarius, Aries- Wands
- Pisces, Cancer, Scorpio- Cups
Some tarot card spreads though does not want a signification. Once a signification is chosen do not forget about it the entire tarot reading session. Assess, how it relates with the rest of the tarot cards, at the design as you go along. The same as in a novel make your signification the primary character.